Titanium Grappling Hook EDCX
The set includes 15 m of paracord. Unlike other suppliers from which paracord should be purchased separately. You save $ 4-10 on paracord.
Color - Gray
Cord - Paracord type III 550
Breaking load - 750 kg
The Titanium Cat Hook is a compact hook with a 4 scraper that has a breaking load of 740 kg but weighs 105 g.
Unlike 65% of other travel tools that have the functionality is not compatible with ease.
As a result, you get 2 times more powerful equipment that can help out in difficult times.
The structure consists of 3 independent elements: scraper-gripper - 1 pc., Scraper-grab traction - 2 pc.
- "Horns" of the grippers are equipped with hooks and sawtooth hooks.
- The pull jaws are inserted into the groove of the jaw scraper and folded so that the holes on the handle line up.
- Then the hook is fixed with a paracord.
All parts are of the same length for compact transport when folded.
No piercing or cutting parts, for safe use on inflatable boats.
1. Backlash in each of the grooves is minimal. For your ease of assembly!
2. Adapted to the most severe conditions.
3. Corrosion resistant.
4. Resistant to heat and low temperatures.
5. The set includes 15 m of paracord. Unlike other suppliers from which paracord should be purchased separately. You save $ 4-10 on paracord.
6. It is 2 times stronger than steel and 6 times stronger than aluminum.
7. It has a collapsible design, when folded it easily fits into a backpack. As a result, you will collect your survival tool in 20-30 seconds.
Challenge yourself to harsh conditions with the right tools.
A titanium grappling hook is great for this and more.